Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Harimau Tunjuk Belang

Behold.....
Joanne Lee
Finally shows her true colour
The evilness silently unveiling itself.
Dark shadow emerges.
Overpowering my inner strength.
Hahahahahaha..............
'scuse me.
Kinda bored lately.
Had been skipping school frequently like nobody's business.
Feel so happy~~~
Always had to be the 'good girl' at SMKAP.
(Most of the teachers know my parents. So... Pandai-pandai la)
Best of all,
Don't have to be role model for PPS!!!!!!
No longer Head of Librarian.
Sobssss....
But....!!!
It's such a pleasure to be bad.
Didn't pin up my fringe.
(Sudah kena amaran. *Like I care. tsk tsk*)
Didn't wear my tie.
(Alasan: nak tukar sekolah)
Didn't enter class.
(I'm changing stream. Not to be bothered what's been taught now)
Boy!
My evil genes is really getting out of my soul~~
But who cares...
New school
New environment.
So... New me!!
Muahaha.....
Oh...
About school.
Can't give much comments cause I've been absent.
Overall....
Canteen food sucks and super ex.
Long, torturing, miserable hours of classes.
Short break.
Tacky light blue skirt.
Class at the highest floor.
Wasting my time cause I'm switching stream.
Temporarily,
That's the only few complaints which my mind can recall.
Mark my word!
Only few!
There's lots more to be omitted out later.
Just to simplify everything,
Urrgghh.....
The only expression I can give to people when they ask me about my school.
And today,
KerLee, Bao, YenNee and I only went to school at 2.30pm.
Just to register our extra activities.
Otherwise,
Forget it!
Don't even think I'll step into the school.

P/S: Thinking of skipping school again tomorrow. No point going school if I'm not gonna study the subjects that I want.
:P

1 comment: