Friday, May 22, 2009

School Sucks.....!!! AP rocks!

Went to school today.
Cause school ends at 12pm on every Friday!
SHOUT OUT!!!
There's this stupid female teacher that I will not respect her for the rest of my life!!
She's seriously arrogant.
And she wants us to respect her?!
Forget it!!!
I've never seen such bad attitude teacher in my life before.
She is so IN my blacklist.
Everytime I talk to her, she didn't even answer my question sincerely.
Go FLY KITE la!!!
Dumb a**!
Today classes was pretty good.
1st 2 periods was Maths.
1st half session was a total blur.
And I only understand what's the teacher teaching at the end of the class.
And I'm the 1st 1 to be called out to solve questions.
But I say "Teacher, I was absent yesterday"
Hahaha....
Then I don't have to go out.
Sweet~~~!!!
I kept asking questions until teacher know my name already.
I muka tebal~~~
When I will takut malu?
*giggles*
We had Pengajian Am after that.
Piece of cake!
So easy.
But temporarily only.
The hard part is yet to come.
Went back to Air Putih after school with PuiMun and YitAnn.
So miss SMKAP.
Saw Sathia.
He wanted to transfer to S***.
But we call him not to as he will regret!!!!
LIKE US!!!!
Went to teachers' office.
1st thing I did,
PN. ANGELINA~~~~~
So miss her.
Complain everything there is about S***.
I was so happy cause every teacher welcomed me with open arms.
They somehow wish I return back to SMKAP.
Mr. Winston, Cik Tengku Khairul etc etc.
I will try to find way to transfer back to AP.
As Pn. Angelina say: "Where there's will, there's always way."


Note: I'm talking on the phone with WeeShean while writing this blog. Maybe got a bit error.

No comments:

Post a Comment