Thursday, May 7, 2009

Curfew~

Awwww~~~~
I can't curfew anymore from next week onward!!
Damn it.
Had been going out meeting friends for the pass few days.
Sunday was HauJack's birthday.
Another year older.
Gawwssshhh......
How time flies.
Anyways, we had a surprise for him.
Though he didn't look surprised when we ambush into his house.
But he was happy (I think so)
We bought him a chocolate truffle cake which was YUMMO!
And a bottle of wine too.
Then there's snacks and soft drinks and some other food made by his mummy.
We were at the kitchen chit-chatting for an hour before we ventured into his room.
We're so good at making ourselves comfortable at other people's home.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~
GROUP PICTURE
Went out with OKU on monday.
Watched X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE
But I was more amused watching Bao's reaction during the movie
It was totally hilarious!
Then there's this annoying person with his annoying alarm.
Kept ringing and ringing and ringing.
Hello~~~
We're in the cinema, for crying out loud.
As if he/she never enter into cinemas before.
Switch off or put it in silent mode la
Walao!!!!!
Ring like nobody's business.
And it's not once or twice.
It rang almost 4 or 5 times.
I lost my sense and I just say out 'STUPID'
Then it stopped ringing.
*hahaha....*
I feel bad for saying that out
But....... It's that joker's fault and the silly handphone.
After the show, Bao and YenNee went crazy.
They keep on acting scenes from the show.
And all of our conversation on that day was about form 6.
So.....
Urrgghh....
Speechless.
So troubled with Form6.
Tuesday
Went out with ZhiHeng, HuiChien, SiauChui, ShiYun, SoonKeat, Jonathan and more.
Went to Relax on Jonathan's car.
We picked SoonKeat from his tution before we shoot off to Relax.
Oh, I played in the rain that day.
*hahaha....*
Nobody at home.
Got bored.
Stand outside my house and make myself wet.
Lucky my parent didn't know this.
I'm so busted if they knew I played in the rain.
And that rain playing thing gave me a headache that night.
Wasn't in the mood too.
People kept asking me things that i wish they didn't brought up
All I can answer them is "I don't know"
Cause I really don't know.
Sighhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment