Friday, May 8, 2009

End of something OLD, Start of something NEW

School is about to start in 3 days time.
Which means,
Got to sacrifice something so that other thing can enter.
And that something is A LOT OF THING.
My shopping days,
Hanging out and goofing around with my friends,
Yumcha sessions,
late night curfews,
24hours telly marathon,
Sleep until fungus grow.
Nooo...ooo....ooo........ooo.........
Man!!!
I'm so used to this lifestyle
I think I'm gonna face many obstacles to blend myself in the new situation.
But I'm still not ready!!!!
Sobs sobs sobs....

The thing that I'm gonna get is
TUITIONS, LOADS OF IT
SCHOOLING HOUR UNTIL 4pm
THE 'COME BACK BEFORE 10pm' RULE

Actually, not much thing la.
But thinking of it just gives me shiver down to my spine.
I'm gonna be in a 'fast-paced, full of hustle and bustle' life.

GEEZZ.....

No comments:

Post a Comment