Thursday, May 7, 2009

After Lunch

Watching Fantaghiro right now.
Kind of like my childhood favourite show.
Love it.
Just got back from lunch with mummy.
I was staying at her office since morning.
Went to GoldenChicken. (translate it in BM and you'll know)
Not even a fly was in it.
Evidence of cleanliness and sadly, emptiness.
And i can tell by the look of their food.
Anyways, I forgot what I've ordered.
I just point and my mum did the ordering.
Overall, I can only give compliments to their chilly sauce!
And I think the chilly sauce wasn't even made by them.
More like straight out from the bottle.
About the food,
hmmm........
Acceptable but not right up to my target.
My tastebuds wasn't pleased with the food.
The chicken tasted like it wasn't marinated long enough.
The soup tasted like mixture of pipe water and monosodium glutamate.
The rice is still okey.
The cucumber wasn't even slice in exact size.
Thanks to that chilly sauce
Otherwise, my tongue will block those food from entering my tummy.
Blueck...
Maybe I'm a little too exaggerating.
But that......
URRGGHHH....
I rather not say.
Oh, my mum told me my grandma went to KL.
Got shocked cause this morning we had our breakfast together.
And now out of the sudden my mum tells me that she had gone to KL.
My grandma went to KL with my aunts, apparently.
To visit my uncle, whom is my father's brother and my grandma'a son.
Just to be more confusing.
Hahaha....
Okey, cut the crap.
My uncle was diagnosed with brain tumour early this year.
It was a shock for the whole family.
And the most jaw-dropping news was,
IT IS A 7cm TUMOUR!
We were like.......
What??!!!
Doctor assumed that it was caused a very long time ago.
And the tumour had grown in size ever since.
After doing CT scan and stuff, we had relieved a lot.
Believe me.
A LOT
We were worried that the tumour might be malignan.
After getting to know that it was just a tumour, it was like easing off a heavy burden from everyone's shoulder.
He had his operation done on 5th of May.
And thank GOD it was a successful surgery.
My mum told me the proccess of 'sticking' everything back in place after my uncle's wife told her.
They glued the skull with some kind of glue.
Then they stitch back the flesh.
And I can imagine how BIG the SCAR will be.
Larger than 7cm.

OMG OMG OMG

And my mum told us that right after we had our meal.
Luckily I didn't puke anything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment