Monday, May 11, 2009

Meaningful Mothers' Day

NO. I didn't buy a cake for my mummy.
NO. I didn't give her a big hug.
NO. The whole family didn't celebrate Mothers' Day for her.

BUT,
My mum and I did something really special together to make almost 80 mothers to be happy.
Went to PeiChai on Sunday morning.
It was a special event organised by The Megakids Club.
Around 80 adorable kids sign up for this event.
We will be frying eggs for mothers.
11 kids age from 10 to 12 years old was under me.
So cute....
I call them to call me JieJie.
But at last they called me teacher.
Hahaha....
My job is to monitor them and
Keep them alive after they finish frying the eggs.
Dangerous man.
Fire and kids....
Urrgghh....
1 small mistake and....
Pooff........
Habis!
But they were quite obidient except for 1 boy.
His name is Eric.
I told them that they were suppose to fry a bull eye's egg.
Then he ask me "Can I make scrambled egg?"
At first I said no but he insisted on it.
So....
Let him do what he want.
After every single kid had done with their eggs, they are suppose to move to another station to collect their hotdogs.
Then that boy complained again.
Eric: Why can't we fry our own hotdogs? Think we are still small.
Jo: You are small.
I laughed in my mind.
That boy is just so funny.
And he sang 'The Climb' by Miley Cyrus for us.
So sweet......
When everything ended, Auntie Grace asked me
"Did you fry an egg for your mummy?"
I was like.....
Huh? I need to make 1 for my mummy? Uh-oh........
Of cause I didn't say that out.
I just shake my head.
Hahaha.....

At night,
Left me and my mummy at home.
Jess and Jon are at KL.
June at Australia.
Daddy went to KL for meeting.
So...
Went to Satay Zul with grandpa.
Ate 10 satay each.
I shared the nasi impit with my mummy.
My grandpa challeged me to eat more.
Luckily I didn't order.
Otherwise, I'll be bloated.
Hahaha....
Being the youngest grandchildren always has it's advantage.
Just love being pampered and spoilt.
But I'm not rotten!!!!
I know my own limits..

Messaged my daddy that night.
"Reach Subang d?"
He replied.... "Mothers' Day dinner"
=.=
So bad.
Abandon my mum and I.
He owe us a big time!

2 comments: