Monday, June 29, 2009

Woolala~~

Nothing much happened over the weekend.
All I did was eat, play and sleep I guess.
Not that I don't want to do some revision or so and so.
But the problem is, I haven't buy any books yet.
And I've done all I could.
Only 1 funny thing happened today.
Was having my PA period.
I was like....... I want to pee!!!!
And I didn't dare to ask permission from the teacher.
Cause she's very 'aggressive', apparently....
Tahan Tahan Tahan!!!!
Damn!!!!
My bladder was so freaking full.
In the end, I went and ask permission for her.
Right after she finish explaining everything.
What a relieve. *phew~*

Oh ya, I ate an icecream just now.
And...
Imagine my surprise.
There's a tiger printing on the stick with some writing: 'Tiger Khan'
AAAHHHH..............!!!!!
My luck.
And everyone who just knew me for the pass few days,
had been calling me tiger.
Looks like I've been labelled as tiger.
Man!!!
I'm not the Head of Librarian already!
And I'm not fierce anymore for pete sake!

Got nagging from teachers again.
My hair.
Hahaha...
Big deal!
Gwe ngak peduli. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment