Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I declare~

BANKRUPTCY!!!

There'll be many birthday babies for this month (including myself *giggles*) and July.
Which means, the M&D bank (mom & dad) will not supply funds for these occasions.
The stack of money in my room is getting slimmer and slimmer.
Even my body figure couldn't slim as fast as my money.
Gawwddd..........
I need cash!!!
Where can I dig some money?
Seek help from the G&G bank (grandpa & grandma)?
Hahaha...
My mum will slaughter me and chop me in pieces to feed Jerry if she finds out I do that.
Had been spending money like running water from a pipe.
Woosshh......
Gone....
Luckily I saved my pay when I worked for Canon.
Need to save every penny from today onward.
Started my tuition yesterday.
Which means I have to fork out some money for the fees.
New house is about to ready.
New furnitures, new appliances....
Money.....
All need solid cash...!!!!
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

*Yesterday's math class was fun. Learn about 'Euler' which pronounce as oiler. ln e is the same like lg 10. Hohoho.... Index is so fun~~~!!! ♥ it.

No comments:

Post a Comment