Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Charge!!

Money money money~~
In a rich man's world~~

Spinning round and round and round
The main point..
MONEY
School fees
Book fees
Uniform
Student card
AAHHHH.......!!!!!
I'm not rich la for pete sake!
Think I can photostat money is it?
But I haven't pay a single thing yet
Hahahaha....
Smart right?
"Cikgu, I tak nak beli buku dulu boleh tak? Kalau I tak dapat tukar stream I tak nak belajar kat Form6 dah."
Clever me
Manage to duck off.
Still can't make up my mind now
Even if I choose to spread my wings else where,
which course I should choose?
Troublesome man!
I don't want to regret choosing a course that I will give up halfway
Help me
Lead me out of this solitude
Let me see the sunlight
How How How???
What's going on with my brain?
Feel like knocking on heaven's door.


Miss him

No comments:

Post a Comment