Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, PuiMun~

29/5 Miss LeePuiMun's 18th birthday.♥♥
Happy Birthday To U~~~
Hahaha....
We sang her birthday song at school.
But that was embarrassing moment.
Course we sang 'The CD Player Spoil' version.
Everyone at L6S2 looked at us.
But.... We don't care.
We are just a bunch of noisemaker.
We planned a surprise party for her for the past few days.
Keep begging the guys to attend.
I need to BEG them.
I even bribe them with cupcakes.
LolS....
That night, I nearly spoil the whole surprise.
I didn't know they were hiding at the corner.
I almost walk into to JR till I realised that no one was there except SuYi and SinHui.
(did I mention we were celebrating at JR?)
I was like...... Uhh..Oohh...
I'm so toasted.
But luckily I manage to slip away from there.
Then here comes the surprise,
we light up the candles and sang the birthday song as we walk in.
Everyone look at us.
(Glamour man!)
We wanted to give her a surprise.
But somehow, we were the one get surprised.
We only expected 15 people roughly.
Then the amount of people increases out of the blue.
Almost 25 people came
We took up almost 3 quarters of the place.
JR should thank us for bringing business to them.

Gigglessss.............



♥♥♥Happy 18th Birthday♥♥♥

Crapping about how many people bought this present together

♥ ShiYun

♥ The cakewoman. Everyone's birthday cake were cut by me~

Not free la....

How sweet~♥

With Vic. Left us already. Sobss...

♥Gorgeous as usual♥

Forced to eat this. But was delish...♥


She wanted a pose. I gave her a desperate smile *-*

Aren't they the cutest.... ♥

With the Birthday gurl...

♥Forever Four♥

Lonely berry..... Sound so sad. That's why I ordered it.

Amy and Jenny. Head to Head. Lolsss...

KerLee: I propose.
Bao: I do

Janganlah malu-malu~

Their gay-ish post.

Which eventually lead to this
( Xy trying to ease ShiYun's anger over the 'GAY' scandal)

The leftovers of the cake.

Wanted to take wedding picture for them. But that TewTew destroyed the whole atmosphere


O.K.U.

2 comments: