Friday, June 12, 2009

7 Hours Of Fun

Went and watch 17 again yesterday.
Oh My!!!
That show was a blast.
I'm not a big fan of Zac Efron.
But that movie was superb.
Even the guy from the sitcom 'FRIENDS' was in that movie too! (I forgot his name)
Anyways,
Thumbs up for 17again!

Our tickets~!

This is the advertisement for KFC Fiery Crunch.
It's kinda silly.
I will do everything they suggested on that paper except "Freeze Face' and 'Igloo Chiller'
Wouldn't want to stick my face in a bucket full of ice.
Or stuck my ass into the fridge.
Yum Yum. Set A. Consist of a piece of chicken and a plate of rice.
Sedap~!!!
Went to ECM for lunch.
Sushi~~~!!!!
That place was crowded.
Got some function going on.
So many kids!!!
Scary~~!!






























Ngada ngada try this purple pant = )

No comments:

Post a Comment