Monday, June 1, 2009

Boring Momentzz...

Life had been freaking freaking dull lately.
Especially school hours.
Is like living in jail without bars.
Or trapped in a dungeon without any escaping routes.
So horrible~~~~
I even got my very first warning letter.
How 'cool' is that?
360degree changes of me.
So not me.
I can just say that I'm turning my own life upside down.
ON PURPOSE!
Hahahaha.....
I got so bored with school until......
Speechless.
I have to entertain myself.
How pathetic is that??!!



Baby cupcakes that I've made

Specially for him~ ^.^

Drawn by Bao. How lovely is that?

Drawn by KarJun. Didn't know he was that artistic. Lolss...
Black rose by Bao.

My hand become a mural. ( I offer my hand for them to draw)

JoanneLee's signature. = P Drawn by Lewis

A pile of shit with a fresh flower>>> KarJun
Baseball and the bat>>>LitSime

The pig>>>LitSime
The cow>>>Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment