Friday, June 26, 2009

This Is So Freaking Fun!

Let's see...
Today went to school.
Happily~~~
Manage to change stream
Woohoo...!!!!
Finally.
Felt like it's been ages since the last time I really studied.
Went and see the GPK Form 6 to settle those stuff.
Stand outside his office and waited for him roughly around 10 minutes.
Then...... Got nagging from the principal and GPK HEM.
"Rambut kenapa tak pin?"
Then she pointed at my baju kurung.
"Kenapa tak pin?"
Pin pin pin!
So annoying!!!!
If I am rich, don't even think I want to enter this lame school.
1st 2 period was economic.
Luckily we went for tuition.
So... Still manage to cope.
Went to L6A2 for our maths class.
Teacher didn't come.
The whole class turned into a place full of jokers and noisemakers.
All sorts of sounds can be heard.
Once we walk out of that class,
took a glimpse at nextdoor,
Gawshh....!!
Upper 6 students studying quietly.
And we 'contributed' so much noise to them
Hahaha...
Don't know whether they were able to concentrate or not.
Who cares??!!
Hahahaha....
Oh ya!
And there's this cute malay guy at L6A2.
So so so cute!!!
We were like....
"He's so handsome.... He's so cute!!!" (in chinese of course)
Then I muka tebal go ask his name.
Izzat.
Cute name right?!
"U pure malay ke?"
"My grandfather is a chinese" (He spoke in chinese)
We were like........
OMG OMG OMG!!!!
So embarrassing!!!!
All these while we've been praising him.
And he can understand it.
AAAHHHH........!!!!
Buat malu only.
But it was fun.
Met many new friends.
Sheng Yik. (He went to Bali with me before) HooHooHoo....
Tian Ming. =.= (Keep calling my chinese name!!)
Anyways, manage to mingle around well.
Which was so awesome.
Crap a lot even we met for the first day.
Talk a bit with Izzat.
Asked him whether he listen to Tomok's and Faizal Tahir's songs.
Apparently yes.
But he was freaked out.
A chinese like me listen to malay songs??
Hahaha...
Big deal.
I like Bunkface and Estranged and Hujan too.
Weird huh?
Had 2 period of MUET after our break.
Pn Shamala.
My new MUET teacher.
Keep story-telling.
Which was great.
Otherwise, we'll be bored to death.
Told us about the death of Michael Jackson.
Didn't knew anything about it.
Like I bother.....
Bang, PaiWan and WearnLin them are in the same class as of us.
So.....
Chaos.....
Hahahahaha......
I love my new class.
My new class monitor. Ahem... En. Firdaus.
Hahaha...
I just call him Daus cause I have difficulties in pronouncing the Fir part.
Tongue problem. = P
Teacher asked whether we're going to school or not tomorrow.
We honestly answered her.
NO!

Went to Mega and ECM just now (Where else can we go at Kuantan =.=)
I drove.
Which I think I freaked my girls a bit.
Sorry to Bao, KerLee and YenNee.
"Sat luen dai sai ma~"
Hahaha....
I drove like a maniac.
Hope no one curse me when I drove insanely just now.
Hope no one had heart attacks.
Dare to sit my car again??
Hahaha....

Forgot to mention this.
16 years old.
Pregnant for 6 months.
Gave birth in school on June.
Poor girl.
Hope you can cope everything.
Although i don't know who you are.
Last advice to those who are in a relationship with someone.
NO sex!
NO sexual intercourse!
NO foreplay!
NO oral sex!
Just keep yourself 'clean'
Or else, REGRETS is the only word you'll get.

Cheers~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment