Monday, June 8, 2009

Fall Flat!

Saturday was kinda boring for me.
Nothing special happened.
Although is Agung's birthday.
Hahaha....
So....
Took out my camera to snap my babies.



Whisky & Jerry...

I got bored quite fast.
Went and dig through my stack of dvd.
And......
Guess what,
I watch Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events.
For my hundedth time.
No one was at home.
If my mum was there.
She'll go : "You want to watch this show how many times??!!!"
giggles..
This movie is a great one.
Before this show was released (like 2 years ago),
I watched their trailers.
It was so so funny.
Starring Jim Carrey, Jim Carrey and Jim Carrey.
Cause he acted 3 different characters as Count Olaf, Gustav and Captain Sham.
The way I describe might be a little dull.
Must watch the whole movie to experience what I've experienced.
Boudelaire~
It's the kids name.
Just love to pronounce this word.
Boudelaire~~~
Home alone at night.
So sad.
Luckily I have my doggies mith me.
Watched Grey's Anatomy.
Meredith meets Derek's mum.
Hahaha...
And Dr. Sloan had crush on Meredith's sister.
What am I writing?
Silly me.

Lemony Snicket's: A Series of Unfortunate Events

Sunday was a total oppesite of Saturday.
Schedule was fully packed.
At first, wanted to go to Taman Gelora for a picnic with my nephew and niece.
But my grandma had something to do suddenly.
So....
Never mind...
We already planned to have sushi meal for lunch in advanced.
But daddy wanted to clean the new house.
So...
Didn't dress up properly cause thought of cleaning house.
(no need to dress so nice to do cleaning right?)
Went to Grandpa's place first.
After few minutes of chat,
we went and eat sushi.
Aiyoo....
So embarrassing!!!!
I pakai until so pasar la~~!!!
It's okay.
At least I had my sushi.
Shoot off to new house around 1pm.
So fun~~
But tiring.
Mop every corner of the house.
Pull weeds.
etc etc etc.
Love my new house.
Can't wait to move in.
My room will outshine the rest.
= )
End around 4pm.
Gosh.....
I was totally exhausted.
Doze off for an hour to get ready for dinner at my aunt's place.
(That naughty Jerry woke me up!!)
Dinner was a blast.
Toufu~~~~
My favourite food in the whole wide world~!!!
Toufu~
Toufu~
Toufu~
Yummo!
And not forgetten,
My 7 month old cute little baby nephew.
Yio Xu Zhen~
Every single part of my body was aching.
Inner and outer.
Hurt so bad.
Physically and mentally.
*A little whisper to myself: "CHARGE!"



No comments:

Post a Comment