Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Looking Back

Had been thinking about my brother and sisters lately.
Hell knows why.
I missed them.
Since now I'm always home alone-ing.
My mum told me some jokes about them.
Which I think was pretty funny.
Mostly my brother.
I think he had good sense of humour.
But that was way back in time.
Like... Before I was born.
This was one of the few jokes.

Mum:"Girl, when you grow up, what you wanna be?"

Jess:"I want to be a doctor."

Mum:"June, what you want to be?"

June:"I want to be a nurse."

Mum: Chen, what about you?"

Jon:"I want to be the ambulance driver. So that I can fetch jie and ah June to hospital."

LOL!!! Isn't my brother cute.
Hahaha.... I'm so glad I wasn't out of my mum's tummy.

This is the second joke.
You see, my brother loves to eat candies.
Like all of us do when we were young.
So, like any other parents, my mum decided to advice him not to eat too much of candies.

Mum:"Chen a, don't eat too much sweet."

Jon:"Why cannot?"

Mum:"Later all of your teeth will fall off. Then you'll have no more teeth."

Jon:"Nevermind la. I can wear ahma's fake teeth(dentures) in the drawer."

My mum must had pretty fun time when my brother was young.

Had a peek at my photo album this morning.
Saw a picture of us at Pangkor Laut Resort in 1998.
Went cruising around the island.
7 swimming pools.
Big, spacious room.
So fun.
And Tanjong Jara Resort.
Love their toilet.
Verry classy.
Thanks to daddy's company we get to stay at those places.
Will go there again.
But maybe not Pangkor Laut Resort.
Will cost a fortune.
Very expensive.
And I missed Bali~~!!!!
Hard Rock Cafe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment