Friday, June 19, 2009

My Nightmare Rang My Door Bell

What I've been worried so long had finally happened.
My 'pipe water' 'leaked' for several hours.
Didn't go to school yesterday.
And I'm glad I didn't go.
Otherwise, I'll drown the whole school.
Woke up quite early yesterday.
Didn't know what to do.
With my swollen eyes, I didn't even dare to talk to my parents.
Keep rubbing my eyes pretending I didn't had a good sleep.
8++am, my parents went to work.
Sat in front of the telly didn't know exactly what to do.
Blurred for a moment.
Switch on the tv.
Thought of listening some good songs to cheer me up.
But......
All they play was pathetic, sad, moody songs.
1st song, "It's Over".
Sigh..... I know it's over.
2nd song, "Selalu Mengalah"
Sigh....
Why on earth do they play those songs.
Couldn't take it.
Switch channel.
Watch some cartoon.
Which was pretty boring.
Switch back to 8tv again.
And they play "Bencinta"
Adoi.....
Played "Cobalah Untuk Setia" right after that song.
OMG!!!!!
All also those sad sad break up songs.
Dahlah sudah sakit hati, somemore play those songs
And "Belaian Jiwa"
Imagine my feelings....
And all the shows that they air on tv.
Couple couple couple!!!!!!
I nearly strangled myself to death!
Just to stop my "pipe" from "leaking",
Took out all "Shin Chan" CD.
Watch more than 2 hours of Shin Chan
Went for tuition at 5pm.
Drove there.
I used to scare of slopes.
Now, no matter the road is slanting or flat,
All I do is step the oil pedal like nobody's business.
Economics tuition was quite fun for me.
Cause that's the only way I can do to distract my mind from other thing.
End on 7pm.
Went home a while, had my dinner and take my pencil box.
Went to Maths tuition at 7.30pm.
Some may think it's too rushing,
I used to think so too.
But now,
All this hustle and bustle makes me feel better.
Finish those questions that teacher gave.
Teacher spotted me being so free.
Call me go to the whiteboard to solve a question.
Battle between 2 Joanne.
Teacher so happen to call Tan Joanne and me.
"You also Joanne a?"
"Ya.."
9.30pm.
Tuition ended.
Didn't want to go home.
I got nothing to do if I'm at home.
All I do is thinking of things that I shouldn't be thinking.
Teacher gave very few homework.
Which is insufficient for me.
I need something to occupy my time and my mind.
I got no tuition today.
Sigh...
Want to go for more tuitions.
Tomorrow will be having MUET tuition.
But 2 hours only.
I want July to come faster.
Then I'll have my Accounts tuition.
Hope it's a '2 days in a week' tuition.
So that I'll be busy from Monday till Sunday, morning till night.
The only day I will be happy now is Thursday.
Cause school starts at 7.30am and end at 3.45pm.
Then tuition starts at 5pm to 7pm and continue another tution from 7.30pm to 9.30pm.
So fun~~~
I got no extra time to think of other things.
Sunday maybe follow KerLee go church la~
Cause Sunday I got nothing to do at all!!!!!

Somehow I feel like my life revolves around him.
Every single thing I say or do,
they sure will mention him.
Then I straight away shut up and tukar topik.
All I want now is to move to my new house as soon as possible
A place without a single memory of him.

Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment