Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bumped.

I cut my hair again.
Woohoo...
There's only 1 reason I cut my hair.
So..
Bumped into him today.
As in really bumped.
But not into.
What am I trying to say?
Well...
Manage to shove aside.
Then I quickly run up the stairs.
Sighh...
Malunya!
Still have feelings for him la.
What to do??
Today received a news about the exchanging stream thingy.
So troublesome
I might be one of the 9 people who couldn't change.
Why?
Result too good lo~
Result so good for what?
If really can't change stream
Then....
I'll say bye bye to **** and Hello to TAR.
But I haven't had the chance to stay and warm up my new house
sobs sobs sobs
Nevermind...
Why nobody slap me or scold me when I reject Taylor's offer??
Why??!!
Feel like commiting suicide.
But I'm not that silly.
Just one of the obstacles I have to face in my life.
Forgot to mention this.
Went to KerLee's church on Sunday.
One of my calm-est day during this harsh moments.
Felt not so stressed out when they recite their prayers.
God really is the greatest.
And I'm letting God to guide my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment