Monday, November 23, 2009

This Is Bad!

Finally! I have the time to blog this post. 8 hours of tuitions again today. I could die if everyday is TODAY!

So, this is the bad news. June might not be able to come back for next year's CNY. *sniff* Which means.... Next year's CNY will be dull, boring and URGHHH..... Alyssa and Amabel wont be back too. Looks like I'll be spending my CNY with Jess only.

I was really looking forward for June to come back.(Cause I want all the goodies! = P) I thought of calling her to buy liquor for me!!! Looks like I have to forget about those stuffs. Sighhh....

Any good news?? Nahhh.... Plain boring! I didn't even have time for movies. There's so many mov. I wanted to watch desperately!

Oh ya, there's a good news after all! I'll be moving out! Hopefully before Christmas! Iron grill is finally fixed. (Took them months!) Will be shopping around for furnitures and some electrical appliances. Can't wait for it! So far we have bought bedsheets and curtains only. And we haven't pack our things yet. Gotta sort out my things after all my tuitions. So many rubbish and 'unwanted stuffs'. Yay...!!! I'm finally moving to a place without a single memory of him!!! MY SANCTUARY!! Woohoo...!!! Can't wait for it! It's fun to move to that area. Cause it'll be like.... 10 steps away from my house to Koala's house. Just thinking of it makes me jump up and down.

6 hours of tuitions tomorrow! Attack!!!!!

My life isn't that bad after all = P

p/s: I didn't listen to that song anymore. Miss the tune so so so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment