Monday, November 2, 2009

Crying Over Spilt Milk

No point doing so.
Though I do it quite often.
Just that my heart refuses to listen to my brain.
So...
Well, I think I've done what I could.
And my friends had been very supportive too.
They try not to mention his name in front of me.
Even the not so close friends of mine did the same thing too.
Which I appreciate a lot.
Hmm....
3 more weeks before school ends.
Form 6 life wasn't as hectic as he told me last year
Experiencing it myself makes me feel he was avoiding me instead of being really busy.
Very well, at least I know it now.
Still hope the very best for him.
Hope he gets good grades for his STPM.
Hope he finds a better companion.

Moving on is such a hard thing.
Stepping out of the box is a hard thing.
Leaving everything heavy-heartedly is a hard thing.
Forget that he once exist in my life is a hard thing.

Can I do it??
AAAAHHHH~~~~!!!!!
I don't know.
Really wish none of these happened.
So heartbreaking
Damn! Those tears....

No comments:

Post a Comment