Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm Doomed...

Just finished accounts paper.
I flunked it for sure!
I don't even understand a single shit of that paper.
Luckily I told my parents that I will fail that paper.
Cause I have to confidence at all
Not even a single bit.
Having maths paper tomorrow.
Hope I can score better.
Sighhh....
Examination is such a torture.
Will be having MUET on Saturday.
Hopefuly, nothing will cause me a nervous breakdown.
Gonna have fun after all those sutffs.
Can't wait for movies on Friday (Skipping school = P)
Heading to Maran on Sunday for baby Joshua
Maybe follow dad down to KL on Monday.
Yipesss!!!!
Planned so many things for the holidays.
Too bad I can't travel far.
Otherwise, I'll go Singapore to visit my ahma.
Australia to visit June.
And US to visit Alyssa.
Sobbbsss........
I miss them so so much.
No one to bully me...
Praying hard my STPM next year will end earlier.
Then I can go to Australia~~~
Woohoo......

Sighh.... Miss him....

No comments:

Post a Comment