Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rainy Dayss...

Looks like monsoon season is here.
Yeappp!!!
LOVEEEE it so much.
Reminds me of those days when June and I will fold paper boats.
*giggles..
We'll be wet from head to toes.
Dancing and fooling around at our backyard.
Like it when we're all drenched.
We usually get sick the next day = P

Well, since we don't have any snow in Malaysia.
Monsoon season is the only cold and chill time we'll get.
Sighh...
Home alone-ing now.
Miss my sisters so much.
Sobsss....

Haven't been to school for three days since Tuesday.
lolss...
I'm that lazy!!!
Got a little nagging from my parents, of course!
School to me is like jail.
There's no freedom.
But I'll be going to school tomorrow.
Is our last day.
Gonna snap pictures!!!!
Chhheeezzzzz.......
= )

Had been doing silly stuffs at home recently.
Salsacise and aerobic.
Just to shake those stubborn fats off my body.
But it's tiring!!!
I'm all poofed out after every session.
I look dumb dumb doing so.
haha...
But, who cares?!
No one is seeing me.
I make sure all windows are closed before I do so!
It'll be embarrassing if outsiders see me in that situation.

p/s: I'm still listening to that song~~ Lurve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment