Friday, November 27, 2009

Sneak peaks!

Hmm.... Having tuitions all day long had made me sick sick sick! Having flu, sorethroat, cough, etc... Kinda tiring and exhausted with all the 'rushing here, rushing there'. Gonna jump into the deep blue sea sooner or later.

Went to Megamall last night. Poor maintainance!!! Each toilet room was dark!!! Stupid! I had to pee in the dark! I mean... How do you expect people to do their 'business' in the dark??? Come on..!!! Common sense larh~

But there's something good happened there yesterday. Saw him~ *shy smile* I can't believe he's there and was quite near to me. I didn't even dare to look at him. Still felt the 'childhood embarrassment'!!!

Saw him again today during breakfast. He was having his tuition break. *giggles*

= )

p/s: joanne stopped listening to that song already! It only lasted for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment