Friday, November 20, 2009

Hols Is In Da House!

Yipesss!!!
This is the happiest moment of my life.
No school!!!
How great is that!!!
Today is my last day of schooling for 2009.
Yay...!!!
But it was a busy day.
Thanks to those PBSM certs!!!
KerLee and I was printing them for hours!
Bored to death!
And we went round the school to look for our teacher.
Damn....
She's like playing hide and seek with us.
One minute she's there.
Next minute, she's gone.
We couldn't find her in the end.
We just leave those stuff on her table with a note.
= P
Saw him at the canteen today.
So darn cute!
Too bad he's younger than me!!!
And is a Malay!
Sobs....
Well, a little fantasy will not hurt much.
Giggles!!

Today is the last day for me to get a good rest.
I don't even dare to think of tomorrow.
8 hours of tuitions!
Can someone just kill me??!!! T.T
3 weeks of tuitions.
Argh....
It's a torture!!!
Hope these weeks goes by in a blink of eye. (I wish!)
Then I'll be heading to Malacca for hols.!
Woohoo...!!!

June will be back in exactly 7 weeks from now.
I'm waiting for the goodies!!!
I hope she doesn't but anything common anymore.
The last time she bought back Nougats and TimTam.
I can get those stuffs at Kuantan la, sister!
I can't waiting to lay my hands on Honey-ed Macadamian Nuts!
Yummmooo~~~

p/s: Still listening to it = P

No comments:

Post a Comment