Sunday, November 8, 2009

Falling Into Pieces

I'm dead sick today.
Worse than yesterday.

Shuts..!!!
Coughing till I feel like digging out my lung and dump it.
Damn pain.
Hmm...
Asthma again??
Better not.
Hate hospitals....!!!

Went to Sri Jaya this afternoon for lunch.
Having party for Joshua~~
What a darling! = )
Such a sweetheart.
Daddy drove there.
I was practically dead in the car.
Felt like a pack sardine in it.
Anyways, reach there around 12.30pm
Hop down from the car for some fresh air.
Ate watermelon~
Best way to cool my body down.
Waited for the rest at the restaurant.
The dishes only came out around 1.30pm
Hungry like mad by that time!!
But it was worth to wait.
The food was SUPERB!
Hahaha....
Which means I gain more weight!
Reach home around 4.15pm.
Went straight to my room.
Doze off immediately.
I was so tired.
Sneezing throughout the day.
Caughing like an old lady.
Walk with my back hunched....
And I woke up with a husky voice.
Sad!!!

Just brought Jerry back to his daddy.
Sobzz...
Miss that dog so much~!
And his owner kutuk me kao kao!
Sheesshhh....!!!
As if he's very good!
I can cook, okey?!!
Think I'm what?
Silly guy!
Luckily Jerry doesn't have any of your genes = P

No comments:

Post a Comment