Saturday, November 21, 2009

6 down.. 2 more to go!

I hate today... 8 hours of tutions. 2 more hours to go later.

Today's weather is pretty chill. Or should I say "It's freezing cold!" Wore my sweater the whole day. My fingers were nearly frostbitten.It was really that cold! Guess what? The temperature at my tuition centre is 16degree! Hell cold!

But I still love this weather. Suits my sleepy mode! Yeah... I was drowzy in my econs. tuition. The bad part of it is, I couldn't concentrate well. Everything teacher says..... I was like "What?" Pathetic!

Went for the 4 hours maths class in the morning. Guess who I saw? My first crush. Giggles! But we didn't talk. It'll be a total embarrassment! My friends looked at me when he passed by in front of me. I stared back at them. So obvious they are teasing me!!! I sat at a pretty good angle whereby I get a clear look of him from the place I sit. No... I did not peep at him the whole time! Just occasionally = P I can't believe I liked him for like... 6 years? Chuckles! Naive~!

Chat for a while with NaNa just now, after our econs. tuition. How much we missed crapping with each other! Though we're from different school, we talked a lot during our form 4 & 5 acc. tuition. She asked me the same question as others who haven't seen me in ages. How's ur relationship with XX? Haha.... Same answer. "We broke up" Some say it's a good thing (My former teacher say so = P). Some say it's a waste (cause it's a 2 years relationship). For me, life goes on as usual. (Being optimistic!) I miss NaNa. I'm her only friend who calls her NaNa. ^^

p/s: I didn't have the time to listen to that song! Sobs... Will do it tonite!

No comments:

Post a Comment