Saturday, November 7, 2009

Joy To The World!

Yeah~~!!
I'm so over with my exams!
Cheers to all who finished their exams too!
Just ended my muet exam this morning.
Boy am I nervous to the max!
As usual, my tummy churned and churned and churned.
Silly psychology thing that I should overcome.
Too bad I couldn't.
During my spm times, I even brought my 'po chi yi' with me
(In case I.... U know....)
Anyways, today was fully packed.
And I'm sick
sobzz....
I don't know how on earth I got my flu.
It started with a mere sorethroat.
Dad suspected that I caught a cold by getting wet in the rain.
But I told him I didn't.
So, all he say is 'Means you didn't drink enough water la~!'
Hahaha....
I'll have to admit that.
Pass few days had been raining heavily.
And it makes me wanna pee more often.
I'm lazy to make trips to school's toilet (And it stinks!)

Ahhh~~~~
I'm so relieved right now.
So stressfree and are planning things for the hols.
Hopefully it's a great one.
KoaLa came back early in the morning today.
As in "early morning"
2am. Man! How much she misses us and Kuantan.
Went out with her just now.
Talk about... Ahem...
What else... Of course its about guys!
ChungYu was around too.
Hahaha....
I refused to talk about my pass when ChungYu asked me.
Somehow I've realised everything.
Thanks to my friends.

I'm so full right now.
Just had a lavish dinner at my aunt's place.
My cousin is having her confinement period...
So.... Lots of foods!!!
That's why I'm so bloated now. = (
Sighhh.......

Yay.... Time to enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment