Monday, November 16, 2009

Grumble... Mumble.... Bubble??

Sobs...
My tummy is palying a fool with me again.
After 1 year, and here it is again.
Damn.....!!!

had a bad stomachache this morning.
Went back home right after assembly.
I had to get my form teacher's signature before i can leave the school.
So happen my teacher was absent today.
So my econs. teacher signed for me right after hearing I'm not feeling well.
Unlike that stupid, dumb, idiotic teacher!!!
Another teacher asked me whether I'm having fever.
And that dumb chinese teacher said
"Kenapa demam masih mau datang sekolah?!"
Shit la!
I havent even answered yes or no!
I was like....
What the hell...!!
Simply scold me before listening to my real reason.
Dumb man!
Silly teacher!
Brainless.....

Anyways, there's good news!
I got number 1!
Again..!!!
Thanks to him for giving up on me!!!
Yeahhh....~~~!!!!
I'll prove to him I'll not die for not having him in my life.
In fact, I'll be better!
Cheers to singlehood!
I kinda dislike chinese guys now because of him.
Somehow affected me a little.
That's why.... I'm looking for ang mo's~~~
Lols.... =P

Had been listening a good piano music these few days.
Thanks to Sa's neighbour, Andrew!
The songs he played was superb!!!
Love it very very much!!
Especially Love Story & Canon remix!
Was fascinated with that song!
Ahhh.....
Kinda addicted to that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment