Monday, February 1, 2010

Febuary~~~~

Lazy to update my life anymore.
Know why??
Cause I'm too buzy being lazy = )
Besides, there's lots of 'rubbish' to do.
Including the new house.
When can I move in???!!!

New year is just around the corner.
Can't wait for it!
Though this year's new year will be a little dull.
1st year celebrating cny without Alyssa t.t
June won't be around too.... So is Amabel...
Some say this year is my year.
Cause it's tiger year..
I know... Lame joke!
Some of my friends had been roaring whenever they see me.
Jokers!

Have I changed?
Hmm... A little.
Changing my fierce side.
Hard larh weihhhh....
Attitude wise... Hahaha.... Seriously changed a lot.
But I'm not the only one changed.
But who cares..
As long as I'm having fun.
And that's all it matters.

p/s: Jokers out there, don't simply add my sis as your friend. Willya? Only my BFF and relatives can. Don't ngada ngada want to be friend friend... It's ANNOYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment