Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Accomplishments

For as long as I've lived in this world, I hardly accomplish things that will make me proud of myself. It pops up in my mind now that I've failed so much in so many things. My studies ain't superb. My love life went down the drain. Is like there's nothing for me to be happy of. I was once happy 2 years ago thinking I've found my soul mate. To think back on those things, just made me realised that it was by far the worst decision I've ever made. Ignoring parents advices not to do so and so... And I've done those things that the word 'regret' can no longer be used in my situation. There are times when I wish I could just go back to the past and switch everything back to normal. But that's way beyond imagination. I know I shouldn't talk about this topic anymore. It happened ages ago. And the reason why I'm doing so is to rethink, reevaluate on those mistakes that I've done.

For some, it may be as easy as a snap. For others, it may not. Though those passion ain't there anymore and I don't have any feelings on that issue anymore ( thank God!) It's still part of me cause it happened once upon a time. It's like history. Digging out your past to pace a better future. What matters now is future. I don't mind what people say about me. It's their freedom and I can't seal their lips and stop them from talking bad about me. Just let it be and take them as a guideline to view on myself. They might be right about me in certain situation. Who knows? Everyone has their flaws and imperfections. Imagine the whole world is full of people who are flawless. There'll be no one to be compared to. No healthy competition. How dull would life be? And for those people who think they are really that good, look into the mirror! Look at your own reflection! And look into your inner self. Do you grow this pretty to be so cocky??

I'm born this way. Who do I blame to look this way? My parents? Or myself? Although sometimes I push the responsibilities to my parents, but deep in my heart I knew I couldn't blame anyone, except for those with big mouths. It is up to me to change myself for the better. I don't mind looking the way I am right now. I do have my own flaws. So..?? Does that gives you an eyesore? If yes, then I'm sorry I couldn't help much about that. If not, why don't you just get lost or jump into the deep blue sea. Who are you to give a statement about me? Do I know you that much? No! So..?? What's the problem with you? You think it's funny to pick on other people's flaws? Try to stand in other people's shoes and feel how awful it is to be teased by others.

These people really pissed me off. But they give me the will to make myself a better person. They just make me wanna prove to them how wrong they are and regret of what they say to me. At least by that time I'll leave a better impression to others. Someday I'm gonna write a big 'L' on their foreheads. Losers! I'm so gonna bring you guys down! You are so dead! Idiots!

If I manage to do that. Ha! That will be the biggest accomplishment in my life. Another 2 years or so... Boy, I can't wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment