Saturday, February 27, 2010

4 Hours!

I can't believe I made it.
But ya... I did it!
Studying for 4 hours a day.
Yippeeee....
It felt so great!
Tried to study more than 4 hours but couldn't take it.
Cause I wasn't in my comfort zone.
Had to sit on the floor for 4 hours!
My leg cramped like 4 or 5 times.
Was at my new house.
It's like my studying heaven.
No entertainment or whatsoever.
Just a radio accompanying me for that 4 hours.

Did something really stupid today.
Told my mum not to buy a new set of tv. >.<
It's for my own good actually.
Cause without television and internet, I'll definitely study no matter how many hours it'll take.
Somehow, I felt the pleasure of studying.
Gonna crank my books again later.
And... Going for more tuitions!
Yay...
Loading myself with lots and lots of homeworks and tuitions.
Love this kind of life.

p/s: I didn't mean to be that evil. But I couldn't help it! *MUAHAHA!*

No comments:

Post a Comment