Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tumble Down

Exam started this morning.
Guess what?!
I was late for my exam = P
I didn't do it on purpose. Of course!
Fainted at home this morning.
Sighh...
What's wrong with me!!!

Woke up as usual around 6am.
Was a little dizzy at that moment.
Never thought much about that.
Went behind to open back door so I can boil a kettle of water.
Felt something wrong when I carried the kettle.
Boy... Dizzy like mad.
My whole body went from normal to super cold.
Then it went damn hot and cold again.
My legs were unable to sustain my weight anymore.
Slowly kneel down and lay on the wall.
Doze off for a while
Was subconscious at that moment.
Can feel the heat and the coldness alternating.
Was sweating and shivering...
Lay there for around 5 minutes or so..
Went to my mum's room and told her I''m not going to school.
Head to my bed and fell asleep.

Woke up around 8am.
Was feeling a lot better.
Mum was about to lecture me again for skipping school.
(I didn't go to school yesterday = P )
Explained the whole story to her.
Quite shocked at first.
Not knowing why I fainted...
She fetched me to school around 9am.
Manage to answer only 5 maths questions.
Sighhh...
Didn't had the mood to continue even though the teacher is willing to give me extra time.
Most of my friends asked why I'm late.
They thought I overslept...
Hahaha...
"Fainted larhhh..."
Some of the teacher asked too.
My form teacher even called my phone number.
Too bad I was sleeping...
Didn't notice my phone was ringing.
Ohh... My friends called me too.
Sorry for wasting you guys credits..
Really appreciated their concerns.
Thanks guys...

I was as fit as a fiddle in school.
Nothing went wrong.
I'm just glad I didn't faint in school.
SO EMBARRASSING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment