Friday, February 19, 2010

The Man Who Can't Be Moved....

Currently addicted to this song and Breakeven.
Haha! Thanks to June's MP3 which constantly repeating these songs.
Really crazy over these songs.
Kinda addicted to them like D's song.
I appreciate good songs.. Can't help resisting it.

Anyways, just finished my 'rob all my friends house' CNY celebration.
= P
Was extremely exhausted!
We went from one house to another.
And I wore that 'don't know how many inches' heels.
Kills my feet to death!
Well.... Tomorrow will be the last day I'll be wearing that heels.
Gonna go back to normal on Sunday.
No more torturing myself...

A week time flew by so quickly.
So fast till I didn't really make full use of it.
And the dumb dumb test is just around the corner.
Looks like I'll flunk my acc paper again. As usual!
Kinda reluctant to go back to school
After all the fun I had for the past few days...
NoNoNo....!!!!
Feel like skipping school lessons

Hmm... A week... I didn't see him in a week!
Joker man..!
But not so into him anymore.
Somehow, the 'anti-guy' feeling is back.
After looking, listening, experiencing....
Urghh.... Gives me a shiver whenever I think of guys.
Right now, guys will be the last thing I need in my life.
No point getting myself into serious trouble.
And not to mention the heartache that I probably might have to encounter.

Weather is extremely hot right now!
Man! I seriously need an aircond!
Feel like moving in to my new house!
Everyone had been asking me
And I can't answer their question too...
I desperately wants to move in too!!!

O gawdddddd....

No comments:

Post a Comment