Sunday, February 28, 2010

Brainless jerk

I can't believe I have such neighbours.
Go round complaining about my dogs.
Think my dogs are like yours?
As dumb as the owner!
Come on! Use your brain a little.
We have dogs because we want them to bark at strangers.
Unlike yours! Dumb like hell. Whole day eat sleep eat sleep.

Use your common sense a little, willya?
Pissed me off man!
Those kids were playing firecracker noisily.
Even noisier than my dogs.
Why didn't you complain about them?!
Cause you're just a big fat jerk with a useless brain and a stinky mouth!
You even poisoned my dogs before.
Is human like you create so much problems to the society.
You know many Datuk's'. So..??
Does that mean you can be bossy?
Bullshits!

You think you can do whatever you like?
You burn your rubbish in your own compound and you think that won't affect others?
Don't you know open burning is prohibited??!!!
We hardly complain about it.
Why don't you complain yourself about this?
Since you're so good at complaining others!
The weather is already hot enough.
And you're adding more heat to the environment.
Don't you think you're very selfish, idiotic, and problematic??
So highly educated for what?!
You didn't even use your brain.
Maybe you don't have one!
Loser!
Feel like spanking you and slap you gao gao!

You just make me wanna move out of here faster.
you're elder than me. So what?
Don't even dare to think my mum can be easily bullied.
I'm gonna scald you with hot water, peel off your skin, chop you into millions of pieces and feed to stray dogs!
I will never respect people like you.
You don't deserve to be respected!

No comments:

Post a Comment