Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm Perfectly Fine!

Pay RM80 for a medical check up.
Boy that's expensive!
Kinda embarrassing to be 'checked' by my own uncle.
If it's someone whom I don't know, maybe it'll be less awkward.
Anyway, I'm healthy.
The whole fainting thing might be because of over fatigue.

STPM result was announced yesterday.
Saw mixture of emotions.
Some were devastated. Some was happy.
Some were smiling of joy. Some were sobbing of sadness.
There's disappointments, overwhelmed, surprised....
Really salute those seniors who get good results.
Wonder how they arrange their timetable.
Wanna be like them.
Don't wanna be like those who cried or disappointed.
Well, gonna take my studies seriously now.
Since I don't have any 'distractions' = P

I think I'm kinda wicked and bad in a sense that
I'm a little happy to know some bad news about the people whom I dislike.
Well, it's human's nature.
Or should I say... "It serves him right!"
Hahaha...

In a year time, my juniors will be doing the same thing as I'm doing now.
I'm the 'kiasu' type of people.
So... I'll study hard... And I mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment