Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'm A Single Lady

Lols... Just got back home. Got free tickets for movie. So... June and I watched Alvin & The Chipmunks. It was kinda boring, actually. But I can't get my mind off that song. And dancing stupidly in the car to entertain June. ( Hope no one sees me doing that ) So embarrassing! *blush*

It's such a waste to see that The Chipmunks hardly sang in that show. Most of it was sung by 'The Chipettes' ( Sounds so weird! Chipettes?? ) Oh, and the popcorn box we bought had Wang Lee Hom's picture on it. *chuckles!* We brought back home. As a souvenir for Jess. Hahaha.... Bad!

Sighh... Another week left. Wish time would slow down. As slow as possible. Wanna spend more time with June. And the sad part is, I couldn't make it for June's graduation T.T So sad!!!!!! But she promised will bring me to tour Australia after my STPM. Damnnnnn..... I'm mad!!! Can't they push our STPM forward??? Why ruin my trip?? BTW, MUET result will be out on Monday (11/1) So scared..!!

p/s: June's driving skill is so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment