Sunday, February 21, 2010

S-I-C-K!

I don't know should I be happy or not to be sick right now.
Happy because I wasn't sick during cny.
Gloomy because I am sick and exam is in 2 days time.
Haha! Haven't touch a single book or flip a single page.
(Only on Archie comics = P )
I'm a goner for sure.
I can imagine all of my papers will be fully scribbled with red pens.
Mostly crosses and a few ticks. T.T
I know I should be studying right now.
But....
Sick brings my mood down.
And my bad moods made me lazier.
Then, my laziness brought fatigue..
Conclusion, I'm too tired to study.
Lamest excuse in the entire universe.
Ahhhh...!!!
And the weather is freaking HOT!

Will be skipping tomorrow's class.
Do I look like I bother?? No..!!!
Gawddd... All I'm thinking now is tuitions, classes, homeworks, tests....
Thinking those stuffs give me goosebumps.
And I thought the only thing that will give me goosebumps is ghost.
Sighh...
Nightmare man...

Can I end my life??
So dull and boring..

I need a vacation... Or vacationS...
I want my new house!!
Why is it so hard to pick a sofa???
Is that so hard??!!
Kill Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment