Thursday, March 11, 2010

Junior Craze!

Lols... Everyone knew about the person I'm crazy-ing about.
I can't resist it!
It's like... I don't know how to describe that sort of feeling.
Will be seeing him for the last time tomorrow.
Sobs..
Have to wait 1 week to meet him again.
But it's fine.
Found a way to....... Hahaha... *secret*

Dreamt something last night.
It was the sweetest dream I ever had.
Gosh.... Those heart-warming moments.
Somehow I wish it was true.
But it's ok cause dreams are usually better than reality.
= ) thinking of it just makes me smile.
Can't imagine how happy am I.

Will begin my tuition marathon tomorrow.
Hope that I won't fall sick.
Otherwise, my head will be swaying all day long.
Started with my studies.
Gonna crack my head with those books.

Sighhhhh.... Got a feeling that I won't be going Aus.
Well... It's my fate.
Even jie is going.
Damn...

No comments:

Post a Comment