Saturday, May 26, 2012

Farewell Dinner

Looks like I've neglected my blog for some time now.
I'm not sure what I'm busy about cause it seems like I can't remember what I've did.
Hmm.. There goes my short term memory.
Anyways, my first year of Uni is about to end (Excluding my exams!)
We had our last dinner together last night as ErHua-ians.
And yes I'm still kinda awkward with them although it's been almost a year.
My bad.... I just can't mingle with them.
I can't help it.
But good thing is we sat with 2 funny seniors which cracked us till the max.
Gosh... Their gags are like super insanely funny.
Hahaha....
Oh, and my 'wind' did not appear yesterday.
Hahaha!!! I know who he is already.
And my guessing is accurate.
I'm GOOOOD!!! ( I need a little self praising = D)
I'm too lazy to post any pictures of yesterday's event here

I'm too eager to go home now.
Knowing the fact that sis has brought and bought things back from Korea for me.
YES!!! Lee Seung Gi~~~
The much treasured~
Can't wait for Thursday!
And almost 2 weeks of holidays!
I can scream in delight but roommate is around so no point freaking her out
Owwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!11
All I'm thinking about is food again.
I've been searching for recipes like mad.
Gonna try making steam cakes. (Got addicted after trying them!)
And yes Kimchi is a must must.
But then it all depends on whether I have enough time to do so or not.
I'll be making trips to the hospital everyday I guess.
So that mum won't have to be so busy.
I know there's lots of things she has to deal with now.
And that's the reason why I don't call back home.
Not even to ahma.
Cause I know I'll be a cry baby and complaining stuffs to them.

Oh well...
Hopefully popo gets well soon.
To be honest, I hate the feeling of losing a family member.

2 comments:

  1. reli?? den i keep 1 jar for u la~~ = ) nice lea kimchi.. will get addicted

    ReplyDelete