Monday, May 7, 2012

Mentally Strange

Feel like secondary school life all over again.
Not the skipping classes part nor eating, partying and sleeping in class.
Just that here I am.......
At my own corner......
With my only laptop............
Typing and talking to myself (LOL!)
Falalala........
As usual!

It's presentation month and YES I'm so not ready for it = (
And YES I refuse to present today.
Hence, BLOGGING here like nobody's business.
Man I'm a bad student!
I never was a good one upon entering Form6.
Hahaha!!
Let's blame on the school that I've attended during Form6 (Typical me! Blaming others XD)

FOREVER ME~~!!!
ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!
Let me be selfish for a little while = )
Or have I been selfish all these while??
Now I'm confusing myself!
What the heck!

No comments:

Post a Comment