Monday, May 7, 2012

Whole or Hole?!

Sigh........
Is GROUP assignment still considered as GROUP assignment when your GROUP members are not working as a GROUP??!!
I'm so tired!
I really don't understand what are they so BUSY about??
You think I have nothing better to do is it?
Then I also find a partner and go out with him all the time and when it comes to assignment time can I say I'm BUSY too??!!
I couldn't even spent more time with my parents when they came to visit me
All because I have to do all the shit work myself! (excuse me for being rude)
I also want to do the easy job...
Better yet, I don't want to do a single thing
I'm reluctant even it's just lifting up my fingers to type those reports.
Can I?? Can I?? Can I??

I'm willing to do it because I care for my marks!
And not doing copy and paste works which pissed me off even more.
I'll have to do the extra works to clean the mess you people made!
Damn I'm MAD!
I'm angry I'm the one doing most of the things!
I'm angry some of them never do anything at all!
I'm angry they did not contribute even after i ask them to do so and so!
Damn it pissed me off!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, group assignment in MALAYSIA works like this. and u can't do anything about it. You can't say anything that piss ppl off. *cheers*

    ReplyDelete
  2. muka tebal betul. so brazen la ur group members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sighh....... sian lea everything i do....... mayb not everything la. but most of the thing oso i do. Can die wan lea! (exaggerated!)
    and 1 more thing, here copy n paste like nothing's wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  4. some ppl is lytat wan k my dear.. there dozen of ppl who dont care when we really damn care

    ReplyDelete
  5. i understand. here oso the same. "CAN I BORROW UR ASSIGNMENT??" when i heard this, i really tao fong!!!!!!!!! but sorry la i'm very selfish. i will tell "I haven't started to do wor" hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. crap la those people.... but hor... i dunno is it just me cuz i got a feeling that I get annoyed n angry easily these few days!
    Beh tahan~~~ = (

    ReplyDelete