Tuesday, May 15, 2012

They're Just Humans

Oh gosh....
Never knew things were getting worse these days.
My 1 week emo period is over.
But it seems like others are not in good relation these days.
Boy I'm glad I just blah my dissatisfaction here instead of other places.
Cause it seems like there are people are are not in favour of each other.
Well it's a bad thing cause after all we're course mates.
The problem is we don't know what other people thinks.
And ya it's partially our fault too for making our own assumptions.
But then it goes back to them where they were being dishonest towards us.
Maybe I shouldn't use the word dishonest.
It's more like not telling out everything situation.

Sometimes I'm just glad I'm being able to hold back my anger here and at least I just show black face.
Cause somehow I know there's no point arguing about something and in the end every bonding just breaks off just like that.
Hopefully they'll work things out.
Although it's none of my business
But still it affects the whole group in a way or so.
We all know people have different attitude and things like that.
I myself have my own attitude.
But at least I make sure I have done my part of the job so that others can't blame on you.
That's what I think because I believe when problems pop out, definitely people will be pointing fingers at each other.
And of course I don't want to be blamed or being responsible for the faults.

Well, it's just human nature that we are born with peculiar attitudes or behaviours that might somehow offended others.
To think about who's wrong or who's right, it'll be a very loooooooooooooong process.
Things get even more complicated when we hear different versions of the whole process.
Who to trust and who is right??
How do we know.
In the end, we 'viewers' will conclude based on our assumptions and that might not be the right thing.
So many things happened and somehow these happens around the same time.
When we compile everything up and solve the puzzle, we realise that
"Oh......... So this is it. Why didn't you say earlier? Why didn't you ask earlier?"

There are times that we don't know what is the best thing to do at that moment.
We don't know what other thinks.
So it comes to an end that humans are scary!

Scary people, scary human.

2 comments:

  1. Chill la my dear.. btw im in ktn rd.. =) miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah...... I'm not having problems now. just that the people around me are not in good terms with each other. it's none of my business XD
    Awwwwww!!!!!!!So good!!! I wanna go back too = (

    ReplyDelete