Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm Being Emotional = ' )

I don't know why I'm being so nervous about
It's a funny thing that although certain occasions have nothing to do with you
Somehow you're being excited for others
It's something to be happy about and I think it's worth to celebrate.
But there's this certain sadness that I have at the same time.
Not as it BAD sad things... but it's those GOOD sad ones
You know.... Those kind of happy tears...
When we've known someone long enough
Our relationships are very close
Our family members know who our friends are
Till the extend we can call them as part of our family...........
That's the time we find it hard to let go

It's not easy to find friends like these
And I'm whole lot glad that I have found them
Those hours, days, weeks, months and years we've spent with each other
There are times where we just rely on each other
And those crazy fun moments we've had
Sharing our happiness, sadness, frustrations, problems and not to mention GOSSIPS!
Hahahaha.......
Just thinking about it makes me laugh
Of all these are the things that we've done together
(Did I miss mentioning about studying?! XD We just don't study together. Don't we??)

Sigh.........
It's sad that we all grew up and took different paths in our future.
Some are near and some are far
And someone is going even further
It's sad thinking about it
But then...........
It's a great opportunity for that person and a bright future is waiting ahead of her
Hopefully, our friendship will not be forgotten
And we'll always be in each others' hearts

LOLness....
Can't wait for that person to announce!
I'm freaking nervous about it.
Don't ask me why XD
Just remember this! = )

1 comment: