Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gone With The...

Lol.........
Told 'ya its just a silly crush.
I practically lost all the feelings during the meeting.
Don't ask me why.
It's just gone...
Just like that!

And what's wrong with me?!
I feel like I blog too often nowadays...
Am I having to much problems??
Or is it just plain me crapping like nobody's business??
Aigoo.......
Who cares!
No one sees this anyway!
Hahahaha.........

Sigh.......
Entering uni has so much responsibilities where every single little things you do counts.
It's a never ending story.
How much I wish to go back to secondary school days.
Where you can just pause or freeze or escape any moments as you wish.
Well........ Maybe it's just me.
Perhaps some kind of disorder?

I got a feeling I can't stop complaining these few days.
It's like every tiny issues annoy the hell out of me.
I'll freak out!!! 
But not when there's people around of course.
I just freak out here and blah all my dissatisfaction out here.
Self-contradicting
Don't you just LOVE being crazy.
This is what happen when you see me write crazy stuff in the middle of the night!
Ooppss........
Correction!
It's early in the morning!
Crap.......
Having goosebumps now for no reason.
Damn I feel like shouting and scolding people!
It's not that I'm pissed off...
Just that there's this certain feel in me where all i want to do is @#$%^$#@$$%%
Maybe i should just curse at the wind.
 
Anyway, the I had a crush thing is over!
That's all = )

4 comments:

  1. HuHu.. I also love to scream and shout at people now... its so releasing jz to scold someone.. =) *evil*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man........... if only i can pull someone's collar and scold them gau gau at this moment! XD

    ReplyDelete