Friday, October 1, 2010

A Little Little!

Awesome! My trials ended yesterday!
Hip Hip!!!! Hoorayyy~~~!!!
I shouldn't be happy YET cause it's not my finals.
But at least I'm able to breathe a while, for pete's sake!
And I already knew some of my papers' results.
Well.... That's the price I get for not putting in any effort.
At least I passed.
Questions weren't very difficult.
Just that I can't seem to recall anything I learnt cause I never do any preparations and revisions.
Owh well... That's that.
I'll just have to concentrate on my studies MORE!
(I wish I could do that. *sigh*)

Ohhhh...!!!!!! I spotted another cute looking guy in my school.
Too bad he's younger than me.
It's not like I favour younger guys but guys who're same age with me seems.........
Better not write anything or else I might offend them.
Anywayssss............ He's cute!
AND.... I'll 'admire' him from a distance.
It'll be my last 2 months to be in this school.
Better make full use of it, right???
Geeeezz............. How time pass.
Feel so old now.
I'm gonna be 20 SOON!
I'm aging!!!!
Wait! I haven't even sit for my finals.
Why an I thinking so far ahead??? (Cause I'm a dreamer!)

Hmmm.... Thinking of baking.
My fingers are kinda itchy now.
It's hard to resist! (In my case!)
Feel like baking cupcakes.
Should I???
Maybe not......
Arghhh..... Bear with it Jo!!!
You can bake all you want by December!

6 more weeks to go before STPM starts.
Jo, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment