Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love Changes Everything

True... Love does change everything.
As in everything...
Just had a talk with one of my old friend.
We talk much.
Mostly on my past relationship and his present relationship.
This conversation brought back bits and bits of memories.
Of course I'm a little sad now.
Knowing what I've sacrificed ain't appreciated.
And how dumb I am to do this and that for him.
Sigh....
Do regret a lot.
But, what can I do now?
A word REGRET will not turn back time.
It's a lesson meant to be learnt.
Though it may seem so hard to evercome,
at least I know I've managed to hold myself better now.
I admit I've sobbed my way through many nights.
But it makes me a stronger person now.
Physically and mentally.

Remember,
Though a tear may be ever so near,
Must always think of the good thing ahead.
Though the sky may turn dark,
There'll be a brighter day moments later.

No comments:

Post a Comment