Monday, September 20, 2010

Bad Start!

Ooo... My trials started off pretty bad.
Questions were rather hard and none of the tips were accurate.
Not even one!
Luckily I didn't study on the tips given.
It'll be a total waste of time.


Read on the newspaper today.
Am a little bit pissed off!
It's about a couple abusing their maid and even force her on a threesome with them.
Come on!!!
Think people, THINK!
How on earth there's people like them
Threesome is normal in some countries
But with your maid??!!
What happened to these people's senses???
What was running in their minds when they're 'doing' with a maid?
A maid??!!
I still can't believe it.
This society is turning into something bad, real bad!
They even physically abused her with belts and irons.
Damn these people are so so so immoral!


Had my retainers on for these few nights.
Man I was so happy when my mum passed me my box of retainers!
I thought I lost them when I moved into this house.
I searched everywhere but I just couldn't find them.
I even when back to my old house to search for it.
Anyways.... At least I have them now.
The bad thing is, it hurt so bad!!!
As in freaking pain!
I even have ulcer on my gum!
I've visited the dentist many times to fix it but still............

See the bling on my teeth!





Yea I can't close my mouth properly with my retainers in it =.=




Couldn't sleep last night. Ended up taking these pictures.
I know... I'm lame = P

Ignore my messy hair. It's 12 midnight and I'm not bothered on the way I look!

No comments:

Post a Comment