Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cute Little Things

I finally baked!
After resisting for 2 weeks cause of my trials, I finally did it!
And I'm so proud of myself till I feel like crying. *sobs*
It's my first time baking these little babies.
It's a success and the cake. *Voila~*
The only problem was with the frosting.
Gosh... It was so freaking sweet!!
I wonder how those westerners eat their cupcakes.
The recipe even call for GENEROUS AMOUNT!
Anyways, I have to improvise my recipe now.
Was a little worried cause I used a recipe that I randomly picked online.
Luckily it turned out to be good.
Better than what I had in mind.!!

Woohoo~~~~~
I'll be baking them again next week for neighbours house warming.



This looks like a sushi box! I don't know why XD!

These are with sprinkles. I couldn't find anything nicer than these though it's not that nice!

I wanted to use chocolate shaves. But I ran out of time. Ended up with chocolate chips and chocolate rice


These are just with normal frosting. Damn they look so good but it's so SWEEEEET!

These are without any frosting on! They taste perfect just the way they are. In fact, the frosting covered it's chocolaty taste!


I just love to bake!
Ain't these the cutest XD

No comments:

Post a Comment