Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Overweight!

Hmm....
I think I should start cutting down on snacks and desserts.
My sweet tooth is causing my weight to increase!
Bulging tummy, big bum bum, flappy arms....
Sigh....
My waistline had disappeared.
My face looked like it's swollen.
Looking back on my older pictures makes me go OMG!!!!

Besides that, I can't get my proper meal on time.
Breakfast at 10.45am (usually I'll eat secretly before that time cause I'm terribly hungry!)
Then I have to wait till 2.30pm for my lunch. (thanks to my school!!)
When it's dinner time, I'll be either still to full or I have to wait till very late before I eat.
(I prefer to skip my dinner cause it's pretty unhealthy to eat after 8pm)
But I always end up with growling tummy and snacks is the best way to solve my problem.
That's why it's hard for me to choose between to eat or not to supper.
I always choose to eat as I couldn't stand starving throughout the night.

And that's what contributes to my recent figure.
I know my problems but I couldn't solve them.
Have tried numerous times to diet but to no avail.
Many suggested different type of ways to cut down body weight.
You can even search it online and they're many outcomes with uncountable solutions.
But it only worked for few days as most of them involve longterm regiments.
Depending on individual, different approach will yield different results.

Well, there's always other options like liposuction, slimming tea or slimming programs.
But it's a little dangerous and of course will cost you a bundle.
If you're loaded and you're willing to take a risk,
By all mean, go on...
If you're the scaredycat type (like me!), try doing more exercise regularly and drink plenty of water!
I hope it works!!

p/s: It's almost midnight now. Waiting for my mask to dry.
I'm a green monster XD

No comments:

Post a Comment