Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Special People

Keeping you in my mind is the one thing that'll I'll always do
Everything you've help me for these 9 years
Reaching out for me when no one else could
Lending me your ears to listen all my upsets
Encouraging me whenever I'm down
Each and every thing you've done for me, I APPRECIATE it lots!

You're like a sister to me for you've shared so many wonders with me
Under the same rainbow we've went through life's happiest and toughest moments
Now is the time for me to say that I LOVE you

Being your friend has gotta be the most joyful thing that happen in my life
All the laughters and cheers you've brought not just to me but all of us
Opening your chirpy side is what makes you so SPECIAL to us

Sharing our life's bittersweet is what we do
Holding up for each other whenever we're crashing down
Enduring all those heart wrenching moments together bonds us even closer
After what've we've been through all these years
Need not me to say how IMPORTANT you are in my life.

Jaunty as you are that makes me smile whenever you're around
Each time you show us your cheeky side will bring a grin on everyone's lips
No others can be who you are for you are such a LOVABLE person.

2 comments: