Monday, October 25, 2010

Tanjung Jara Resort Trip

I finally had my wish!!!!
Manage to escape the hustle and bustle of life. (I seriously need a little peace!)
Took in lots and lots of sunshine and fresh air.
I'm not that satisfied cause it's too short and the food wasn't as good as I expect it to be.
We spent less than 24 hours there and not to mention my embarrassing moment.
I fainted in the gym room...
my dad and sis have to carry me out.
Lucky no one was around.
Just a housekeeper who so happen passing by that area.
And another bruise on my knee after knocking onto something which I don't know what it is, obviously!
Anyways.... I still enjoyed the day.
At least I get what I wished.
Though what I write here sounds boring, but believe me, it's relaxing and soothing!
The whole environment was so serene and all you hear is the wave crushing on the shore.
The light breeze that blows and kisses softly on your cheek.
No worries or what-so-ever.
You'll be pampered during the whole trip.
The best part was the people there are super friendly and you'll get royalty treatment.
They serve your every need!
All I did was eat, sleep, eat, sleep...............
Yeah I gained weight.
But I don't bother.
I'm not starving myself at such a situation.


Paradise~~!!! Ahhh....
The reception.

Beach! No crowds~ Me likey~


On the hammock~! Slept there for 10 minutes cause no one was around!

Overall, I released all my problems and burdens there.
Time to work hard, Jo!



No comments:

Post a Comment